Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Peer Review!!


I haven’t had any bad experience with peer’s review yet, so I don’t know how I will feel if someone’s gave me a hard review. Last week, I got a small lecture from Prof. that we suppose to give constructive review on D.B. I am such a chicken to say anything bad to other people. Believe me, I try my best but it’s just not me. I am a people-pleaser. I understood what Prof was saying to me and how it should be done.
Ok back to the subject. Peer review could be a great thing. They can point out your mistakes that your eyes can’t see. Peer review can help you to become a strong writer. A fresh set of eyes cannot hurt anybody in my book. You just have to keep your head high and take it in a positive way; hopefully something great will come out of it.
Have a Happy and Save Thanksgiving Everyone.
Fariha:)

2 comments: